Tuesday 1 October 2013

21st card the one she chose.

Good morning all, well this is the card she chose for her daughter's 21st. Card and topper -Kanban, LOTV stamp and sentiment, coloured with Promarkers, embossing folder-Sue Wilson, doyley, jewels, pearls and numerals from stash. That's it! Some more garden pics.

These two are just paving.
The colours show up best when it is wet, so that will be a plus for rainy days!


These next two are of the top raised bed, as you can see the plants look lost, there are a few more now but it still looks empty, it will take a lot to fill this!

Well that's it for today folks, a cloudy cold looking day, but I will wrap up later and venture out to plant some more bulbs. Take care.
Carol.x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, long time no hear my friend, hope you are well. Love your card it is so pretty...I gave dad an angel hug from you, Carol, but as my daughter is Carol too he got a bit confused poor darling...funny though. Love the look of your paving stones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol. I love the image and beautiful embossing background
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    wow it seems such a long time since I have seen a blog post from you, I can tell you I have missed you.
    Love the card that embossing folder is wonderful I love the texture it gives a card. A really lovely make
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    fabulous card. Love the embossing and that image is just so cute.
    My the garden is coming on nicely. Still looks a lot work all that planting.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol love the embossing folder you have used its a gorgeous card and wow lots of progress with your garden! huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol,
    I love your beautiful card especially the embossing ! I hope your grandson Jake is perfectly well now.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. A merry and Blessed Christmas to you my dear friend...say a prayer for my son who is in a bad place at the moment and I can't get him out of it....I only wished he could be here with us all for my dad...xx

    ReplyDelete