Monday 23 September 2013

21st card -Fashion Theme 2


Good afternoon everyone, it is a grey one today, very overcast which is what was predicted, but still warm at 16 degrees, so we can't grumble.
Today's card- Card, toppers and stamp -Kanban, coloured with Pro-Marker, embossing folder is Creative Expressions or Sue Wilson, sentiments LOTV, ribbon and Card Candi from stash. I  have shown some more photo's of the garden below.

This is my one decent border, looking a bit bedraggled, due to all the digging of post holes, it looks even more bedraggled now believe me!
More posts and sleepers........

and more! but now you can see the walls on the raised beds starting to emerge.
My weedy grass patch or grassy weed patch is shrinking.
Well that's it for today, hope you are all ok and enjoying some good autumn weather. Take care.
Carol.x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol, I love the image and fabulous detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    fab card . Love that embossing. Great topper used too.
    My there is some work involved in that garden of yours. Good job we have good strong lads to do all that work. Still it will be much easier to manage the raised beds.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Carol sorry I'm late blogging but I'm still a bit dizzy LOL lots of work done in your garden wow! huggles Sue xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, lovely card and I see the garden is coming on
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, such a pretty card, lovely image and great sentiment.

    Lots of work going on in the garden there! Bet it will look fab when it's finished.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, I have had to close Memories to keep due to a hacker. Have a new blog and a great candy with three sponsors...you may want to rejoin and put your name down in the candy...luv aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete