Thursday 28 March 2013

Happy Christmas



Good overcast morning to you all. We had sunshine and patches of blue when I surfaced at 8 o'clock, but all that has gone now, but no white stuff about so far! I have just had a delicious bacon butty that my grandson Nat made for me, even though he did set the smoke alarm off. I have finished my ironing and after I have posted this blog I will vacuum the hall and stairs, that should be it for today. I thought I would post another Christmas card today because of the inclement weather we have been having, hope I am not pushing my luck. The background papers are out of the bit box, they are Kanban, as is the stamp, coloured with Promarkers, and a bit of glitter. Spellbinder Die, peel off and star from stash, border tape from Lakeland when they did craft stuff, how long ago is that? Keep warm.
Carol.x




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright Christmas spirited card...beautiful scrap pages. I plan to go back to scrapping soon. Thanks for your prayers. Doctor came out to see dad tonight and power in prayer has once again proven to be a fact...he got a full bill of health...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a wonderful image and beautiful pages
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, got to chuckle as I think you have brought us our first sunny day in ages. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol - great card, nice cheerful colours. A shame Lakeland stopped selling crafting goodies, had a few nice bits from them too. Bacon butty sounded yummy - just had a homemade cherry and chocolate chip muffing..mmm.. made by DH who is my personal chef LOL and has been for last 33 years..new years resolution is to learn myself but I am on veggie duty only at present.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi carol. agh i know it is very cold and snowy but I cannot cope with the big 'C' at this time of year..... sorry (your card is very pretty thought)
    janet #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Carol..its been a bit warmer here today that awful chilly wind eased up a bit thank goodness have a great Easter hun huggles Sue xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Carol,
    Wow, so much housework. I was chuffed I got my ironing done. I'll get it done tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete