Monday 18 February 2013

Raspberry Pink!



Good evening, a very late post today, and I haven't posted a blog since last Wednesday,that is because I have done lots of playing but not completed. I hope you are all keeping well, the weather round here has been light and bright since Saturday, I feel I can whisper (Spring!) I went to the cinema again on Saturday night with my grand-daughter Giorgia- her boyfriend works in a restaurant so she is at a loose end most Saturday's. We went to see the latest Bruce Willis film, I like the Die Hard films, they are always  action-packed and a bit far-fetched but I can allow for that and enjoy them. This one was too far fetched though so I was really disappointed, but Giorgia enjoyed it. Today's card: Background a Splodgeaway mask, Distress Ink- picked/ pickled raspberry- I will have to check,   flowers from stash, sentiment from stash, I am going to cover that fairy with something, because I don't like how it turned out, I used gilding flakes, but it's a bit poucey for me! So it's back to the drawing board. I can't believe it is 17-40 and I can still see outside, there are a couple of birds flying about too, will be clear skies tonight so cold, but a sunny day forecast for tomorrow- might even do a bit of tidying in the garden! Keep warm.
Carol.x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    Fabulous card and a fabulous colour. So bright and cheery just what we need on these winter months.
    Love the butterflies too.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol love pickled raspberry DI one of my faves and so is this mask LOL hubby just said Oh looks like the weather is heading back to being a lot colder end of the week..if that white stuff comes back I'll scream hahaha really pretty card Carol stay safe and warm huggles hun Sue J xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the design and the colour is wonderful.
    I hope the weather stays fine, it makes so much difference.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol this is the most gorgeous colour. Very pretty mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Carol, Loving the colour on your card today, the mask is really pretty.
    It is so very frosty this morning, it is our bins day and I couldn't get the lids open, brrrrr, but it should be lovely and bright and sunny later, yeah.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picked raspberry shade. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete