Sunday 24 February 2013

Birdcage

Good cloudy morning everyone, well I am  back in the land of the living after my boozy lunch, we went to Brown's in Manchester,  I have never been there before but we enjoyed it, had a good laugh and then Pat and I caught the 5 o clock train home and left the younger ones to it! I am doing all my blogging up above the photo today, because try as I might I can't get it to nudge from the bottom. Another grunge card today. Background TST masks one grunged on Bazill card one heat embossed on creased  Kraft paper, the wing is a Kanban stamp heat embossed and the tag is from my stash. Well that's it from me, time to get ready for church. Keep warm.
Carol.x


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the colours and wonderful textures.
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you really are enjoying getting down and dirty with the inks, and what great results you are getting I love your take on steampunk and your choice of colours that give it layers, a lovely card
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time Carol! Card is great love that birdcage huggles hun Sue J xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment. Made just for the dreaded housework!

    ReplyDelete