Thursday 10 January 2013

Positively pampered




Good morning all, another dark day round here in Bolton, another lie in for the birds I think. My grandson Nat has two exams today, Psychology and Chemistry, so I will be thinking about him and all the other youngsters taking exams today. I am going in my old school this afternoon to do art/technology  with a Y3/4 class so that will keep me busy and not stressing about him to much. Once you get with the kids you don't have time to think about anything else, as long as I remember to pick Josef up from his school too I will be fine. Another LOTV stamp today. The background paper is Diecuts with a view that I have had in my stash for years, colouring- promarkers, glitter glue on shiny bits, lipstick embellishment is from a Kanban stamp, feather and jewel from stash. Well I think that's it for today, oh the wood pigeons have arrived, they are sat in a tree waiting until they are sure it is all clear for them to come to ground. Have a good day one and all.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Carol your as bad as me and the LOTV stamps I absolutely love them, this is lovely hun very sweet card, hope the exams went ok huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete