Tuesday 8 January 2013

New arrival




Hasn't it been a dark gloomy day today, even the birds seemed to struggle to come out to the feeders. They are usually winging in as I have my breakfast, but not this morning. I took my brother for his hospital appointment at 9-30 and when I got back there were just two collared doves tucking into a fat ball, it was well into the afternoon before the finches and tits got going and there were n't many of them, mind you it had started drizzling by then.
 Well I have started using my new stash, I will work my way through my LOTV stamps that I got as Christmas presents.   I used a Splodgeaway mask and pan pastels for the background, and coloured in  with promarkers. The sentiment is with the baby stamp. Well that is me done for today, I will see how Blogger is doing.

1 comment:

  1. I love these heart swirl corners Carol one of my faves we do a butterfly one too and I got a nice surprise today my LOTV stamps I ordered over christmas came, its just so hard to pick which ones I want between them all, but I've promised myself some new sentiment stamps of there's just need to order when the hubby isn't looking LOL love the card really sweet huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete