Saturday 26 January 2013

Never too old for a cupcake




Good snowy afternoon to you all. I am late today because I have been doing my ironing and my daughter's and she was late dropping it off because of the snow. We are forecast  heavy rain for the rest of the week so it will probably disappear quickly, she says confidently-ish! But at least it is bright, and I have a good excuse not to step out of the door, in fact to be honest I am still in my PJ's! So confession being good for the soul and all that, let's get down to the card:  Background Kanban stamps and Brilliance ink pad, blank topper Kanban, LOTV stamp coloured with Pro-markers and glitter glue pens, sentiments Dawn Bibby, dusting of Pan Pastels on topper. Well that's it, I must go and finish the 21st cards that are needed for tomorrow. I will just check on the birds first, Nat and Giorgia sorted the food and water for them earlier, but I do like to see them partaking of it, especially the blackbirds with the apples. Keep warm.
Carol.x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the image and pretty colours.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Carol gorgeous colours...errrm can I drop my ironing off too??? lol just thought i'd ask hahahaha huggles hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Carol. The colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, another really card! Such a pretty image and lovely colour choices.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one. Great image excellent colouring.
    It's nice to have a jammy day isn't it.
    I would join you but for babysitting.

    ReplyDelete