Friday 11 January 2013

Laugh, happy, giggle

 I am entering this card in :
                  http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-frill-of-it-all.html


Good afternoon everyone, what a cold Friday  it is too, I can't believe it is 3 degrees(cue song) it feels a lot colder to me, perhaps it is the mist that is making it appear colder. Well can I welcome and say thank you to  Lori my new follower who I met via  WOYWW, I am sure we will be blogging back and forth. Just after I blogged yesterday I had locked the front door after the grand kids had gone to school, eaten my two crumpets and was still sat there in my nightie drinking my coffee and blog hoppping when the front door opened and in trooped Nat, Meg and Lauren- there school bus hadn't turned up! This was at 8-40 and Nat's first exam was at 9, so it was tuck said nightie into trousers and dash out and do the drop off, thankfully traffic was not too bad and I got him there with 5 minutes to spare. Then it was home to continue hopping- well I had all those desks to visit all around the world! Then this morning Nat, Jake  and Meg had just left and I thought I will have 5 more  minutes on the laptop when in walked Lauren, she had missed the bus today so it was the school run again. Any way my card: background paper Diecuts with a View, LOTV stamp, coloured with promarkers, ribbon from my stash-I think it was tied around some Papermania cards, stars from stash. I think I will enter it in a competition that I have just read about with a frill on it, but I can't remember so I will have to backtrack and check. Keep warm everyone. x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Carol you have made me fancy crumpets with a blob of lurpak on now LOL this is a cute card I love that LOTV image havent purchased it yet but I feel a visit to the shop coming on!! I've promised myself some new sentiment stamps but when I go to have a look I order images instead hahaha, love the papers as well :) huggles hun xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image, love the ruffled ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete