Monday 22 October 2012

Bling!



My entry for the Totallygorguss competition Bling it on !- No luck!



I used a piece of double sided sticky paper and a floral mask from 'That Special Touch'. I rubbed a slightly damp tablet of soap over one side of the mask and then put the soaped side down on the mask. (This was to make it easier to remove from the sticky paper.) I then dipped the mask in gilding flakes and then rubbed it with one of the special sponges. Next I removed the mask and then sprinkled pink glitter over the remaining sticky sheet. I then added the embellishments from my stash, I have had them for ages and so can't remember who they were from. In fact I have had them so long that the adhesive on the back of them had dried up! I enjoyed using this technique and will try it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment